iX6 1000W Electric Scooter Unboxing and Assembly Video
1. How to change the speed to 28mph (45km/h)?
Switch Off-road mode:
Short press the M key five times continuously after powering on, and the meter displays 45km/h, indicating that the setting is successful.
Switch comfort mode:
After restarting the scooter again, short press the M button five times in a row, and the meter displays 25km/h, indicating that the setting is successful.
Here is a video of adjusting the speed for your reference:
(Comfort mode: the speed is 10km/h in 1st gear, 15km/h in 2nd gear, 25km/h in 3rd gear
Off-road mode: the speed is 15km/h in 1st gear, 30km/h in 2nd gear, 45km/h in 3rd gear)
2. Two ways to unlock your iX6 electric scooter
Say goodbye to your keys and unlock the iX6 with 2 user-friendly unlocking methods: NFC card and Password.
The first way:
Please put the NFC card below the meter.
The second way:
After turning on the scooter, press the power button, and a 0 will appear
Press it again, and the next 0 appears
Press again, and the third 0 appears
For the third 0, press the switch key twice in succession, it will start.
3. How to set up a password for my iX6 scooter?
Here are the steps:
The default password is 000.
1. Please input 000 to unlock the scooter, then please long-press 5 seconds for both the switch button and the “+” button, it will enter the password setting
2. You still need to input the default password 000, then press the digital you want to set
3. When setting every digital password (press + to set the password), you need to also press the switch button to confirm, please press the switch button twice when inputting every digital password
4. Finished the password, please press the switch button and confirm the password again.
4. How to install the seat with iX6 Off Road Electric Scooter?
Here is a video of installing the seat for your reference:
5. My battery doesn’t last long / short range
Just like electric cars, electric scooter range can be affected by many different factors.
For example, electric cars have a maximum range but going up steep hills, adding more weight / passengers or driving fast will all contribute to faster battery usage and therefore a reduction in the true range achieved.
The same applies to E-Scooters, the key factors that will impact the range you achieve are:
1.The model you bought (Typically E-Scooters higher up the range have greater battery capacity and longer range)
2.The average speed you ride at (‘Eco mode’ will have a greater range than the ‘Sport mode’ drive setting)
3.Weight of the rider (A 70KG rider requires less energy to move than a 120KG rider)
4.Whether you are riding up-hills vs riding on level surfaces
5.Your tyre pressure (Tyres below the optimal 36PSI cause more drag when moving and can reduce range vs fully inflated tyres)
6.The temperature (Just like electric cars and mobile phones, batteries perform optimally in warm weather. Battery performance will be lower during the colder winter months)
7.The terrain you ride on (Smooth surfaces have less friction)
8.iScooter E-Scooter range claims are based upon standard testing regulations with a 70KG rider at 25 degrees Celsius on a stable surface.
We’d also advise charging your scooter to full capacity before any journey. This will be shown when the indicator on your charging unit turns green.
Looking for further support? If the above tips haven’t helped, please contact our customer team at email@example.com with your order number (it will look like
ISC12700UK) and the details of the issue you’re experiencing and we’ll be in touch to get the problem resolved.
6. How to tighten the handle of iX6 Off Road Electric Scooter?
You need to tap the handle up, lift it up slightly and pull. If loose, it can be adjusted.
Tighten the fold counterclockwise and loosen clockwise.
7. Change the battery of iX6 Scooter
1. Remove the foot support and open the bottom cover
2. Disconnect the battery cable, replace the battery with a new one, and test whether it is normal after starting up
3. Install the bottom cover, install the foot support
8. Replace the inner tube of iX6 Off Road Electric Scooter
1. Take out the rear wheel (motor wheel) first
1.1 First remove the foot support
1.2 Open the bottom cover, disconnect the motor connection wire
1.3 Remove the brake and take out the motor
2. To replace the inner tube (refer to the video), the inner tube needs to be emptied first, and then the inner tube is replaced.
3. Install the motor, connect the motor line, install the bottom cover after installing the brake, and finally install the foot support.